Eros at NonOrdinary
Exploring love, sex and soul
You want a soul partner. Not a romanticized cliché, but rather someone who challenges you to be a better version of yourself. A partner who is willing to open deeply, reveal themselves and really KNOW you. Someone who encourages your uniqueness and remembers who you really are even when you can’t.
You don’t want to get laid…
You want mind-blowing sex, to be broken open, and stretched at the edge of your capacity for love, pleasure, and the divine. Quote from the NonOrdinary Manifesto.
- How to get what you want in relationships
- Ecstatic sexuality and states of consciousness
- What makes sex “mind-blowing”?
- New paradigm, next level relationships
- How to constantly fall in love with your partner
- How not to lose yourself in relationship
- How to flirt without being creepy
- Healing trauma through relationships and sexuality
- Transforming conflict in relationships
- Cultivating and channeling sexual energy
- Ethical nonmonogamy
- How to enjoy your body and increase pleasure of all types
- Cultivating desire and passion
- Exploring taboos, morality & ethics