How Do We Get There from Here?
A NonOrdinary 3-Part Series
with Trish Blain
The New Paradigm
The Infinite Game
The elephant is not just in the room, it is on a rampage and showing up everywhere!
The status quo isn’t working, and it’s become impossible to ignore. At the same time, many of us are sensing a new possibility…a new paradigm…not just for the world, but in your life, relationships and organizations.
Are you feeling it too…a knowing that so much more is possible?
So why does the world around us seem to be growing more dystopian and chaotic every day? Rather than a new way, why does it seem we are doubling down on the old ways, repeating history, and escalating “us versus them,” even over the dinner table?
We know things have to shift, but how?
What is this new reality, and how do we get there from here?
We Will Explore the Questions…
Making Sense of the Chaos
In part one of this series, we explore:
- Key problems that we keep trying to solve and why our current approaches don’t work.
- Powerful shifts in thinking about these problems that give you the context to understand how we got here and what is happening now.
- How these shifts are the key to defining and creating the new reality you are sensing.
The Which Reality Problem
Available June 16
The Other Person Problem
available June 17
The Power, Money and Sex Problem
Available June 18
The Woo Woo Problem
Available June 19
The Paradigm Gap Problem
Available June 20
The Tangle, Flip Flop and Loop
Available June 21
How to Be a Reality Shifter
In part two of this series, we explore:
- Why desire is the key to the new paradigm.
- How The Four Forces Framework aligns you with life and others by giving you the core levers to navigate, understand and experience ANY reality.
- The processs steps that allow you to enjoy the new reality NOW, while shifting the outdated reality as you learn.
Available June 22
The Four Forces Levers
Available June 23
The Shifting Edge
Available June 24
The Evolving Edge
Available June 25
The NonLinear, Fractal Process
Available June 26
The Ecstatic Human
Available June 27
Living in New Territory
In part three of this series, we explore:
- How you can have exponential positive impact without effort or sacrifice.
- How these shifts and skills break open new possibilities in real life.
- A possible vision of the future we call the NonOrdinary Manifesto.
The NonOrdinary Manifesto
You don’t want to pick just one of these…
You want them all.
Join our mailing list for updates, special invitations, and free training.
(We will never sell your email.)